50 x FIBC 1 tonne bulk Jumbo Builders Rubble Sack Waste Storage Bag
CRW (UK) Ltd is now the UK representative for a large-scale manufacturer of heavy-duty FIBC bags.
Our standard, one tonne bags are designed & certified to 1000kg. These strong containers are perfect for transporting bulk products.
We supply FIBC industrial containers commonly known as one tonne, bulk bags, big bag or super sacks. These flexible sacks are designed for storing and transporting products like sand, fertiliser, compost, bark chips, stone, aggregates, topsoil, etc.
We supply, to specification, a wide range in various sizes and shapes. These bags could be unbranded or printed with a company’s logo or brand.
STANDARD ONE TONNE BAGS
These heavy-duty bags are most commonly used. We therefore keep unbranded bags in stock for immediate delivery. Our extra large FIBC sack,made from heavy- duty, un coated polypropylene fabric, with 4 x 30cm standard lifting loops. The sack measures 85cm x 85cm x 85cm.
- FIBCs 85 x 85 x 85cm - Open Top - Flat Base
- Specification: Dimensions: 85 x 85 x 85cm (External)
- Safe Working Load: 1000kg Safety Factor: 5:1
- Single-Trip Loops: 4 x 30cm Loops (Side Seam)
- Top: Open Top (Hemmed)
- Base: Flat
- Base Fabric: White Woven Polypropylene Unprinted
- Certified : Yes
- Our bags are designed to manage 1000kgs.
- BS EN ISO 9002 quality certification.
- Easily Recyclable.